News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

*sticks tongue out at Skarzs, ignoring the otter* Gah, go boil your beastly head. *slips back through the void, this time ending up in the asylum's kitchen* Oooh! Oven!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Are you mad at me or something? *teleports her back* If you finish one more test I'll let you be another psychiatrist for this installation.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Hiag ztartz zingin' the Pover Rangerz: Time Force zon'*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

BlueRose

*opens another void* You rained on my party. And sent me back to my cell. Children of kings don't like being sent places. *slips into Hiag's cell* 'Ello!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Vilu Daskar

Pulls BR out of HIAG's cell and puts her in her own
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Bah, let her stay.
She might improve HIAG's condition.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

*sticks tongue out at Vilu whilst returning to HIAG's cell* 'Ello again!

Russa Nodrey

*Runs out door of asylum* Wait a second, I have an idea! *Goes back into asylum* Hey, Skarzs, I'll help you take care of the crazy people! ;D
Freddy

The Skarzs

But you're insane.
Gah, if I'm the only one taking care of people around here, I'll need to contain myself in one of my own cells! You're hired.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

All right! *Puts giant door on Jukka's cell* Sorry sis, you'll have to stay here for a while.
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Ok *feeds inmates * What ever that is.

Russa Nodrey

Here, Jukka, have some of my yummy turnip and seaweed stew. *Shoves bite in Jukka's mouth*
Freddy

Faiyloe

Walks around a corner and looks around. "Well this is new... Interesting"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?