News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

*Dodges attack* NEVER! Privet respond!

Yes sir! *Rushes in and protects Sandpaw with his body pulls out a fifty-cal Rifle* Stay back beast or I will be forced to put you down!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I can't play with asterisks anymore BIC:

After rolling his eyes, the beast incinerates the petty extra before calmly grabbing the offender with his hand and throwing him outside, "Any last words fool?! You cannot compete with a dragon! Especially not one that has power beyond your imagination"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

LT Sandpaw

*the burned skin falls away reveling the mechanical android body throwing aside the now useless rifle, the android guardian leaped onto the dragons forearm freeing the struggling Sandpaw before turning to face the monster*
YOU FORCE ME TO TAKE ACTION BEAST! NOW YOU WILL ACCEPT THE PRICE!! I DO NOT FAIL, NOR FEAR YOUR POWER, FOR I KNOW NO FEAR

Dannflower Reguba

"pathetic." He waves his hand, the android is ripped to ribbons by an unseen force. He proceeds to squash the intruder, before blasting him with an explosive ball of flame.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

LT Sandpaw

*Upon ending it's stream of fire the dragon is faced with a force field around Sandpaw,
The android reformed it's pieces clicking back into place*

That ma'am, was a mistake. *Privet leaped forward ten times the speed of any human, his now completely robotic arms morphed into twin plasma rifles blasting into the dragon ripping holes though the beasts scales and into it's body. Jumping onto it's back the android ripped one of the dragons wings clean off throwing it away like it weighed nothing*

Jetthebinturong

*Teleports Dan and LT into the fiery pits of Das'Kodor* Dan's a dragon, he'll survive. I'm less sure of Sandpaw's chances however
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

*Starts cleaning up debris from the battle*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

LT Sandpaw

*Privet teleports himself to Das'Kodor grabbing the Lieutenant from the burning ground he teleports them both to a safe location, the teleportation drains Privets power to critical levels*

Jetthebinturong

*Sets up anti-android wards around the asylum* I will not have you bringing your droid here to take over this fine establishment. If you wish to take it, duel me, one on one, magic only

LT Sandpaw

I'm afraid I posses no magic so that will not be possible, however I am more then willing to fight you with material weapons.

Jetthebinturong

Heh heh, the condition of the duel was magic only, you cannot partake in the duel, therefore you cannot take the Asylum, this was of course what I planned.

You must now swear this oath

I, [your name here] promise on the dust of my ancestors to never attempt to take this asylum again"

LT Sandpaw

You misunderstood me, I will fight you with material weapons while you use all the magic you want by rights this asylum is mine and I will have what is mine!

Faiyloe

Actually you have no right to the asylum. It is a joint ownership between me and Skarzs, We each poses a document stating our owner ship. We are the highest authority in this joint and if you wish to purchase it you would have to do so from both me and Skarzs. Seeing how you did not do this. The Asylum still belongs to us. Don't bother trying to buy it from us we have no intention of doing so.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

*Nods head slightly* Very well I shall leave for now. *Walks away awesomely*

Jetthebinturong

*Trips Sandpaw up by conjuring tripwire in front of his foot* >:D