*jiggles bars even more*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Amber

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Amber

That is, unfortunately, physically impossible. Trust me. Your most likely hallucinating.

Dannflower Reguba

I don't think there even are bars, just walls.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Amarith Waterspring

Ok can someone please explain what the Insane Asylum is, and if i should join as an inmate or a guard. beacause im DEFINENTLY NOT THE INSANEST OF THE INSANEST OF THEm ALLS!!!  :o
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Russa Nodrey

Run away! Get away while you still have a chance!
Freddy

Faiyloe

Don't worry if you are not Insane then you won't be locked up. If you are really good We might just hire you. If you don't know this already Me and Skarzs are co owners of this facility.  He is the force and the teck side and I am probably the only thing that keeps him from going back to his old ways and feeding people rubber rats and threatening to test them on unknown things...  :P I reformed this place and now it is actually quite civil. The food is good and all the inmates are treated well so long as they behave. Right now most of them are having so rather extensive hallucinations and dilutions.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

^'The food is good' You barely feed us!
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

Amarith, your back! I would probably tackle hug you, but I happen to be in a cell.

Amarith Waterspring

Well then tackle hug my fingers. (I'll stick them though the bars)

and i made a topic on I'm BAAAAAACK!!!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

There are no bars here.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.