News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

I can't believe no one has come up with the idea of torturing there prisoners.
Freddy

The Skarzs

This place is here for you to be safe and get better; I'm here to help you keep safe and get better. Why would I torture you?

Oh, it's time for spike-walking.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Me first, me first! Oh wait, spike walking? Forget it.
Freddy

Russa Nodrey

You really do belong in an asylum!
Freddy

Delthion

Apparently the asylum has been destroyed, or at least no one's here anymore.

Oops.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

MWA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Sorry.
Alright, victim- I mean- patients, it's time to see how you deal with certain items. First offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. . . toads.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

*hugs toad, before throwing it into a mincer*

The Skarzs

Oooookaayyyyyy. . . *Marks something down* "Unfit. . . for. . . release." *Teleports Rach back to her cell*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.