News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

*dances round cell, but then I use my portal so that Diamond comes into my cell. Then we break out, and begin causing havoc, mainly setting things on fire*

Delthion

*Holds toad then stomps on it.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

*Del goes back in his cell as well*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*But then leaves it, giving everyone lots of Troll Salad.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

*Teleports Del back*
It's for the safety of yourself and everyone else.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Pushes Skarzs into a Troll mincer, turning him into Troll Salad.*

The Skarzs

Del, you're hallucinating.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

No, everyone witnessed it.

The Skarzs

There is no mincer in this place, and you're still stuck in your cell. Now, please quiet down and take a nap while I check on the other patients.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

*Looks at toad and then smiles like a whale* Freddy, you've come home!!!!! *Hugs Freddy*
Freddy

The Skarzs

Well, Freddy needs to say goodbye. (All my patients are definitely crazy; further help is required) *Teleports Russa into her cell*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

*Cries like a newborn baby* I WANT FREDDY!!!!!!!!!
Freddy

Delthion

I think I wil write a letter to the Administrator of this fine facility.

"Dear Skarzs,

I am writing to tell you that I am now completely reformed, having regained my sanity I would like to request to leave this facility though it is quite pleasurable and has allowed me to regain my composure and philosophical thinking.

Thank you once more. Delthion
"

The Skarzs

As glad as I am that one of my patients has been cured, I must keep you a little longer to ensure your complete recovery.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion