News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Izeroth has left this island, and back to the asylum, die vermin! *Buccaneers blast him with futuristic weaponry.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 18, 2014, 09:53:01 PM
Quote from: Delthion on November 18, 2014, 09:10:31 PM
Can you stop? I mean you have made it so that you are invincible, all that I am doing is being out of the asylum for a bit.
Well, he is (supposedly) a 'god', so what do you expect?

Also, I demand to be let out!

I refer to myself as the "true god of UR" but that doesn't make me a god, by "true god" I mean creator. To be a god one has to be worshiped and my fellow Nameless Ones and I make it a point to destroy all those that worship us or alter their memories so that they forget us
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Izeroth

*Walks out of the asylum, yet again* You really need to lock the doors in this place. Anyway, I managed to steal a bit of that teleportation tech while I was there, so... *teleports Jet and Oracle to Alaska*

Jetthebinturong

*Teleports back to asylum* I was using magic fool!

Izeroth

*teleports self to secret bunker underground*

Lady Amber

*Suddenly appears in Asylum* Hello.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Cheese ztartz ztabbin' Lady Amber viz a carrot*

[/color][/i]
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

Ok I give up I am done! Good bye! *Leaves*

OOC: And Jet don't confuse me with Homestruck references, I have not gotten very far yet.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Wylder Treejumper

WE'RE FREE! MWAHAHAHA!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

It's time for a. . .

Reset.          Reset.          Reset.          Reset.          Reset.          Reset.          Reset.          Reset.          Reset.          Reset.          Reset.          Reset.          Reset.          Reset.          Reset.          Reset.          Reset.          Reset.          Reset.          Reset.          Reset.         
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Faiyloe on November 20, 2014, 08:10:03 PM
OOC: And Jet don't confuse me with Homestruck references, I have not gotten very far yet.

Bahahahahahaha another one to add to lord Hussie's collection

Faiyloe

Well I did get that far... Just not much farther. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Okay, so the entire asylum has been redone; no more special tech, no more insane Skarzs, and anyone who enters is a likely test subj- A potential patient.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Oh look, a brand new asylum.
*walks up with vacuum in hand*

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Yup, totally insane. Into a cell! *Throws Soren into a cell.* ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.