News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MathLuk

By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Verdauga

Get out the restraint jackets. One-eye can set up the locks on the cell, and I'll need all your help getting Sheev in here.

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Anyone I can get ahold of.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Runs paws together* Alright then! Where shall we put Sheev? In the high tower? I hear that are scenic views up there. Or how 'bout the deep, deep, deep, deep, deep prisons cells. We haven't heard a complaint yet from 'em!

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Hmmmmm.... I don't want his sisters mad at us....
About those basement cells... have we heard ANYTHING from them??

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on January 04, 2020, 07:21:19 PM
Hmmmmm.... I don't want his sisters mad at us....
Unless they helped us... Hmm...
Quote from: Verdauga on January 04, 2020, 07:21:19 PM
About those basement cells... have we heard ANYTHING from them??
Nope. That's the point.  ;D

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Could always imprison them in another dimension or something. That might work.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Well, I don't want to make it too hard for them to visit their little megalomaniac. Instead of the deep, deep, deep, deep, deep prisons cells, how about we just put him in the deep, deep, deep prison cells. That sounds like the best option.

@Russa Nodrey Help me get @Sheev Palpatine into the cell!
*Teleports Sheev inside the cell.*

Russa Nodrey

OoOoh! I'll help you imprison Sheev! ^-^
Freddy

Verdauga

Oh, thanks!
*Gathers up the cleaning supplies.*
Oh, we still have to make the locks.....no matter. Make sure he doesn't get through the door as I leave!
*Beelines to the door.*

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Verdauga

*Runs out, yeets the cleaning supplies down the hall, and holds the door for Russa.*

Russa Nodrey

*Runs out of the cell and slams the door*
Freddy

Verdauga

Whew! That was.....easier than I expected it to be, actually. Thanks.