News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Homeschoolers, unite!

Started by Emperor Ublaz, March 13, 2014, 02:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadaz, voice of the host

It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Sebias of Redwall

*Pulls out a feast* Let's party!!!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

*sits in the corner and evaluates the situation

Sebias of Redwall

*Grabs Tungro and drags him over to the food table* Come on, Mr Tungy, it'll be fun!

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

*Grabs a glass of punch* Here u go Tungro!
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

*Puts Tungro in a highchair and spoon feeds him*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Eat your food Tungro, or I'll have to eat you.  ;D *Starts feeding Tungro*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

*Pulls out camera* Alright now Tungro and Sebias, smile big! *click*
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Imma put that photo everywhere...
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

I love how this topic has only 10 pages but pops up every so often. It never fades into the oblivion of the Cellars.