News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Homeschoolers, unite!

Started by Emperor Ublaz, March 13, 2014, 02:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 21, 2019, 01:05:38 AM
Sounds interesting! Among other things, I learnt how to Lishi pick LW4s and how to impression locks.
*Mutters angrily under his breath.* "You people and your fun homeschooling."
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

I learned to bump fire assault rifles.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Like using a bump stock, or a "technique" ?
Excuse me but I don't quite see the point of machine weaponry.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

Hippity hoppity get off my property.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on October 21, 2019, 04:55:32 PM
Hippity hoppity get off my property.
Oy, relax man. It's as fun as I'll get out, but I don't find it practical. (Or thrifty, to say the least.)
Speaking of firearms, I learned how to take down our .22.
Back to less controversial subjects,
I learned about standard deviation.

shisteer of nothing much

I also learnt the theory of master keying. It's very interesting. (You have a piece of paper with heaps of grids and you have to figure out every possible combination your lock could be changed to and write it down)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

That sounds....time consuming to say the least.
How exactly does a masterkey work, if all the keys manipulate different tumblers?

Sebias of Redwall

Which subjects would you all say were the hardest for you to do? I personally never hated a specific subject, but for a while, me and science didn't get along very well...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Science and I have a non-aggression pact.

Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on October 22, 2019, 08:49:55 PM
Which subjects would you all say were the hardest for you to do? I personally never hated a specific subject, but for a while, me and science didn't get along very well...
I dunno. English was harder this year than expected, but I think I kinda dropped the ball on that one. My biology classes were mostly boring, soo...

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on October 22, 2019, 08:49:55 PM
Math. When are you ever going to need the stuff? (aside from punishing your future children)
Interesting fact; ACE doesn't actually stand for Accelerated Christian Education, it stands for Agonising Child Execution.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

^Lol.

Chemistry is not a fun thing.
Freddy

One-Eye the wildcat

My experience with chemistry was when I ran out of ADHD medicine so I tried to make my own and ended up creating a condiment that will do... not nice things.

Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

If you run out of medicine, drink lavender or peppermint tea.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Huh. That might work. (the medicine I made ended up making me hallucinate.)

Long live the RRR!!