News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Guests Have Returned!!! (MAJOR ALERT! PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 22, 2014, 05:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

We're out numbered! 27 to 5!
*continues to attack guests with chainsaw*
(well it seems our efforts are working, there were 31 guest, then suddenly 27 so we're doing something right)

Norham Waterpaw

"You took one out, Rach! They're down to 26!"

*Warps in Zealots and Immortals*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

24 Gueztz, eight uzerz! Keep it gaein', matez! *Ztabz a guezt zrough ze 'ead*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

THERE REGENERATING!
*fights my way to the helicopter, and dives in, then goes to find the guns, and begins blasting the guests to kingdom come* HHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!
There's 17 guest, and 4 users online right now, we need back up!

rachel25

(double post yeah, but there's a guest viewing my profile  :-X)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, zey've breached ze inner vav! Ve need tae get zem oot lon' enough for ze backup tae arroive! Keep it togezer, matez!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Norham Waterpaw

Guys, I'm pinned down at Cellars Point! I haven't let them get too close, but they've got me surrounded. Information from "Users Online" tells me there's Fifteen of 'em!
But my gun's gonna start counting down, now. Eat lead!

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tventy-four tae zix uzerz, keep it togezer matez! Ze backup'z almozt 'ere! *Cutz dovn zome gueztz viz 'iz amphiztaff*

Norham Waterpaw

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

"I'll help face them!"

And out of the morning mist came a great hero, the Shellhound. 

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner