The Guests Have Returned!!! (MAJOR ALERT! PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 22, 2014, 05:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

:o :o :o HOW DARETH YOU RUS!  :o :o :o

53 and counting! And there's only you and I! Rom has fallen!

EDIT: Backup has arrived! Rain just come online!

EDIT EDIT: And now Russano!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

Tam and Martin

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

rachel25

Guys, I'm the only member on, and there's at least 25 guests!  :o

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, reinforcementz are on zeir vay! *Zendz ze Golden Retriever Puppiez after ze gueztz*

A fev zecondz la-er...

*Ze gueztz 'ave av been eaten by ze Golden Retriever Puppiez*

An' zat'z ze end o' zat! Aye!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tam and Martin

rachel25

*gets rolled over by one of the heavy cannon*
Oi, watch where your going!

Lady Amber

HELP! There's about 44 guests on and only about 13 users! There's so many people on that on the Who's Online there's actually a SECOND page to list them all! HELLLLPPPP!!!!

EDIT: NOW THERE'S 54 OF THEM!!!

Russa Nodrey

AAAAAAAAAAAAACH!!!!! There's was 54 guests when I checked a moment ago and I'm the only user on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I dieth. *Dies*
Freddy

rachel25

*jumps up from hole in the ground*
Have no fear, Rachel is here! (Actually, have lots of fear, cos you know what I'm cable of.  ;))

Wylder Treejumper

24 to 9.

Is it just me, or do the guests keep coming in force?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.