The Guests Have Returned!!! (MAJOR ALERT! PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 22, 2014, 05:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Wylder Treejumper

*bump*

Yeah! A guest is making an account!

DEFECT! DEFECT! DEFECT! DEFECT!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Major job Rake, keep it up matez! Ach, 28 gueztz, noine uzerz! Ve muzt puzh zeze gueztz back tae ze variouz pitz vhich zey came from!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Dag Downyfur

Oh no, 20 guests and 5 members!
We need REINFORCEMENTS!
EVERYBODY! GET ON HERE, HELP US FIGHT THE GUESTS OFF!
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'm gaein' off tae me zvim meet in a moment, zae ah'll be gone for avhoile. 'old zem back for az lon' az ye can!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Dag Downyfur

We should be able to hold them off for a while, we have supplies. *gestures to cases of explosives*
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Dag Downyfur

16 guests to 3 users- it's not looking good.

EDIT: It's gotten worse! We lost a user and gained a guest!
We're in dire peril! We must fight!

Wylder Treejumper

Good. Another guest is defecting!

JOIN THE RED SIDE! WE HAVE PASTIES, CAKES, PIES, AND LOTS MORE GOODIES!

Plus crazy members, but that's besides the point...
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

O,dear.....26 guests, 2 users!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!'!!M!!!!!

Feles

Now it is 16 to 7, we has a chance

Derp, Ive noticed that not a single guest has viewed this topic, they be to scared
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

James Gryphon

I'm thinking about logging out and looking at the forum.
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

What? Then we have to kill you! *Grabs Guest's spear and shopves it backwardds, cracking ribs*