News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Guests Have Returned!!! (MAJOR ALERT! PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 22, 2014, 05:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

321tumbler

So was I :-[ It is embarrassing to go and see a post made by me before I truly entered this realm. (Even though one of my posts made a difference.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ztov ze noztagia gab for anozer toime matez! Ah can zee tventy-zree more o' zem! Fire! *Firez 'iz Deece at ze gueztz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

*Launches nuclear warheads* EAT RADIATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Spearfinn

Redwallllllll!

redwallbro

Give 'em Blood an' Vinegar!!!

redwallbro

redwallbro

Faiyloe

Its 41 and Like I said We need strategy! Normal weapons wont work on the guests! We need a better plan! We need to be more subtle. Things like hack traps and computer overload, Surprise attacks and secret bases and Planes good solid plans! What you are doing is shooting in the dark. We need to go to them and annihilate them! If they are in another topic attack them there! Pick them off! And we can't be discussing this out in the open We need to construct a secret base threw PM.  
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

The Shade

You can't. You'll either like it or lump it. Although why I would destroy my fellow guests if I was with them still is beyond me.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I