News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

just stuff

Started by rakkety tam, August 10, 2011, 01:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Nightfire grabbed the raven that was on her sohulder and ripped it apart with her bare teeth and claws.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore.'
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

The raven has died, HiaG. What don't you get about that?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

The raven cannot die though.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, becauze...the raven is actually................
A RED-FEATHERED RAZOR-TALONED RAVEN!

Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore.'
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rakkety tam

nobunaga oda i will avenge youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Lily

I've been to Oda Nobunaga's grave. I even took a picture if you want to see it, though pictures of it aren't that hard to find. He's a pretty interesting historical figure, isn't he?

rakkety tam

u have a pic of his grave and u saw his grave thats so cool plz show the pic and yes he is a great historicle figure he is awsome he was known as the demon king yet he supported christianty and he was killed by one of his most loyal retainers mitsahuda akechi i didnt spell his name right

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Lily

Here's his grave:

You were nearly right with the name; it was Akechi Mitsuhide who betrayed him. While he didn't kill him directly, he forced Nobunaga to commit ritual suicide, so he was still responsible for his death.

Why this sudden interest in Oda Nobunaga? Are you studying him in history class? That period of Japan's history is fascinating.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Lily on September 16, 2011, 05:36:46 AM
That period of Japan's history is fascinating.

I'd agree with that statement.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

rakkety tam

Quote from: Lily on September 16, 2011, 05:36:46 AM
Here's his grave:

You were nearly right with the name; it was Akechi Mitsuhide who betrayed him. While he didn't kill him directly, he forced Nobunaga to commit ritual suicide, so he was still responsible for his death.

Why this sudden interest in Oda Nobunaga? Are you studying him in history class? That period of Japan's history is fascinating.

his grave is beutifle and i'm just obsessed with him and that period of time

Lily

Quote from: rakkety tams 1 fan on September 16, 2011, 05:40:49 AM
his grave is beutifle and i'm just obsessed with him and that period of time

You should come to Japan some day then. You'd love it!

rakkety tam

i know i realy want to but i cant now cause i'm 12 :'(

Nightfire

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

rakkety tam