News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

just stuff

Started by rakkety tam, August 10, 2011, 01:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

It was me letting out all of my breath at once. YAYALAHOOOOOO!!!! ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

oh let me try ughhtdfghhhhhhhhyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafirganfghpopulikeumyuhatuknowuudo

theres a hidden msg at the end of the post
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

Firgan pop U like hat u know u do ;D

EEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYRRAAAAALLLAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

just pop u like hat u know u do

where did u get firgan o well whats up

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

OWOO!!!

A little something I learned how to do from Aostar!  ;D

rakkety tam

Nightfire

Jubst fide, unbless youd count the fact thad id gots a cold.

rakkety tam

i'm fine to it was cold here but it got warmer

Nightfire

Not 'it is cold here'. I HAVE a cold! :P

rakkety tam

i just finnished reading high rhulain :'( i swear i'm about to cry :'( every time i finish a book it feels like i'm loosing a friend :'( know what i mean

Tiria Wildlough

I know. I will probably be heartbroken when I finish The Rogue Crew. :(
By the way, I just ordered The Sable Quean and The Rogue Crew yesterday!!!! Wheehooo! ;D ;D ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

so whats the next book after high rhulain

Nightfire

Chronologically or in order of publishing? 'Cause I have no idea!  ;D

I own all of the Redwall books except for: High Rhulain, Doomwyte, The Sable Quean, Marlfox, and The Rogue Crew.

rakkety tam

Nightfire

The only reason I own so many is because my brother used to work at the library. He got them free from the used book sales.