News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

just stuff

Started by rakkety tam, August 10, 2011, 01:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

just post stuff jokes dreams random things it doesnt matter have fun :D
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Lily

There are already topics for dreams, jokes and random things (here, here and here, to name just a few).

rakkety tam

it doesnt have to be those exact things just stuff anything

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

I one day dream of becoming a leopard assassin and taking over the galaxy. Then I will prove to all athiests that evolution is not true. :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

once it was weird i had a dream where i was in the older version of treasure ilsand

Nightfire

I once had a weird dream that I was in Singapore, and a bunch of British soldiers were about to arrest me and Jack Sparrow. Jack got punched in the nose by a guard, and I had to dragg him out to a tavern, where is was safe. Then Gollum from LOTR came out of nowhere and started hissing "my precioussssss" and he tried to kidnap Jack, so I teleported us both out of there and to the Black Pearl. The weird thing is, I had that dream last night!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

ye but it would have been just as weird if u had it a week ago so how is everyone this fine morn

Nightfire

I'm good. I killed three weasels, four stoats, and one ermine earlier today, so my Bloodwrath is satisfied. :D

rakkety tam

so your a badger i thought u were a squirrel ??? ???

Nightfire

I am a Bloodwrath-y squirrel. Haven't you ever read my RP, Trouble on the Horizon? Nightfire is a black squirrel with two white streaks down her upper left arm, and she is a creature o' the Bloodwrath. What in the blazes makes ye think I am a badger? Can't ye see my profile pic?

rakkety tam

i dont realy pay attention to any other RPs other than mine and to retake an abbey personaly i'm just to lazy to do that or to busy :(

Nightfire

I ALSO HAD A DREAM THAT I WAS THERE WHEN THE GARDEN OF EDEN WAS FIRST CREATED. I SAW DINOSAURS. :)

rakkety tam

Tiria Wildlough

Nice.
I dreamt once that Lord Brocktree could tell the weather. He and I were looking over this chart of clouds, and there were dark spots which were supposed to be 'storms/rats'.
I AM weird.  :P
Also:

TIRIA WILDLOUGH ROCKS! EEEEE AYE EEEEEEH!
CREGGA ROSE EYES ROCKS! EULAALIAAAAA!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.