News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Describe Billy the Cosmos Snake

Started by BlueRose, March 31, 2014, 03:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

I'm not exactly sure why you'd want to use my sunset description... But if you want to, sure.

I agree, cattle are yummy. However, I don't eat cattle. Or any other yummy animals. Or any other animals.

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 31, 2014, 04:58:27 PM
EAT THE MEAT! DO IT!
Note the red I used: blood.

I don't mind you using my descriptions at all, Rose. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Yay!!! Fantastic! Thanks y'all! (Writing fanfics is hard when one's ability to write descriptively is non-existent.)

Rus, how do you know that cattle are yummy if you don't eat them???

Beef is delicious. <3
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rusvul

Um. So, vegetarianism. I've been vegetarian for about two or three years now. Guess what I ate before that? Meat. Meat is delicious.

BlueRose

If meat is delicious, why are you a vegetarian?

It maketh no sense.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Rusvul

Because I'm not ever at any risk of being eaten, so I don't feel quite right eating other things that are capable of pain.

The Skarzs

Oh boy. . .
Man, that's why you're so lonely.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

*sigh* I'm off topic even on my own topic! Waaah.....

I bet you have very little meat on your bones, Rus. I mean, you are what you eat and all... (Hey, Rus is a zucchini!)

The Skarzs

My brother wanted to name me zucchini when I was born. . .

Someone else describe the sunset!
Hey Rose, maybe after a little bit you can change it to describe something else?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

NOO! Zucchini is evil. KILL IT WITH FIRE!

I do, in fact, have meat on my bones. It's just derived from plants and mushrooms. Mmmmm... Mushrooms.

BlueRose

Yes! Someone agrees with me about zucchini!!! Not like I want to kill you with fire, Rus....

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 31, 2014, 05:18:28 PM
My brother wanted to name me zucchini when I was born. . .

Someone else describe the sunset!
Hey Rose, maybe after a little bit you can change it to describe something else?

I might. Maybe.

Romsca

Why is this topic now called "Describe an Ocean?"

BlueRose

Because Skarzsles suggested that I change it, and I wanted to read more of his fantastically beautiful descriptions, so I did. Want to give it a shot?

Jukka the Sling

How's this?

Waves sparkle in the early sunlight, lapping at the edge of the shoreline. Where one leaves a footprint in the sand, the sea splashes over it, filling it with water and washing sand back into the depths.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

BlueRose

Oooooohhhhh....

That's lovely, Jukka!!!