News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Describe Billy the Cosmos Snake

Started by BlueRose, March 31, 2014, 03:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

...Why did you need subset descriptions?

The Skarzs

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 01, 2014, 12:14:34 AM
Bahahahahaha. I don't much like the ocean- Even though I live less than forty minutes away from one, still not my favorite thing.

@Skarzs That was nice and poetic. Very much so. Hmm, I think you're stuck now- Blue is probably going to constantly coerce you into writing more poetry whether you like it or not.
I like to write things I like to write about. And she asked nicely.

I go scuba diving every so often, so I've gotten used to the ocean. And I live near the water, so yeah.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Ah. Well, my 'coerce' comment may have been out of line- erm, sorry.

BlueRose

S'ok, Rus.

I needed a sunset because I was writing something rather important and I didn't know how to describe a sunset.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Anything else? I quite enjoy this.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Amarith Waterspring

You watch the water pounding down as though raging, but then you see the still pool of water rippling in all directions. The damp air smells fresh and sweet, unlike the contaminated fumes of the highway. Suddenly, a rainbow appears through the mist, so simple, yet the most beautiful thing in the world.

And I have never seen a waterfall before.

Edit: this is currently my signature until I change it. ( May 22, 2014 )
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

BlueRose

That's fabulous, Amarith!!! I could almost see it!

I've never seen a waterfall either.... (Unless you count the countless massive waterfalls I have made on ZooTycoon over the years... I don't count them, even if they are fun to jump off of.)

Norham Waterpaw

The immeasurable weight of water pours
Over cliff and ridge
Raging, it almost soars.

It at last strikes the solid ground,
And watch the droplets spray
As it drenches all things 'round.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

BlueRose

You're rhyming sense is really good, Norham!

Norham Waterpaw

Thanks.  :) I'm terrible at any other writing, trust me.

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

BlueRose

Haha. I can't really write to save my life. :)

The Skarzs

Sorry I haven't described a waterfall yet; will do soon.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

The Skarzs

Those hearts you post worry me. . .

A waterfall cuts it's way into the cliff side, coming down in sheets of white foam and cold, clean water. With a roar like thunder, it is heard crashes down, splashing off the smooth sides of water-polished stone, and falling into the crystal clear pool below the high cliff. The air is filled with the mist of the fall as it evaporates in the sun, rising up as steam from the waters of the chilling pool. Moss clings to the sides of rocks, dripping water and growing small, delicate flowers that look up to the sun with their small faces. And still the waterfall roars, beautiful, powerful, and a gift to the beholder.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.