News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Describe Billy the Cosmos Snake

Started by BlueRose, March 31, 2014, 03:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

BlueRose

How would you describe a sunset?
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Amarith Waterspring

Ocean

You see the waves crash against the shore, the sand glitters in the rays of the sun. All prints get washed away by the lapping waves. Seashells of all shapes and sizes litter the beach. Crabs scuttle sideways along the shore, looking for food.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: BlueRose on March 31, 2014, 11:21:48 PM
How would you describe a sunset?
Hmmm...

The golden orb of the sun melts slowly into the western horizon, its dying rays tinging the clouds a faint pink. A light breeze drifts by. Gradually, the shades of pink and orange fade from the sky, and the heavens darken, turning to black velvet. A few stars gradually appear, twinkling as if they know a secret. After a time the moon comes out, bathing the earth in its celestial glow.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

BlueRose

Those are so pretty!!!!!

Thank y'all for obliging me....

It's really cool how everyone has different ways to describe things. :)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Skarzs

Sand washes back and forth as the waves continue their unceasing rhythm. Birds cry above: seagulls, pelicans and loons. They all wheel about in the air, some splashing down into the cool saltwater. The sun glares off the water, the light dancing about as ripples and waves break up it's outline. Sometimes another glint is seen in the water: fish swimming by on their search for food and a warmer berth. Then new waves come, being made not by wind, but of a passing boat, it's white sails billowing in an increasing wind. The new wind blows strong across the water, then is gone, leaving the waves to their original rhythm, never stopping, always coming.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Very wet, a sort of brownish greenish bluish shade. Salty, nasty tasting. Don't much like it. There's a lot of white, fine, gritty stuff next to it. Don't much like that, either. There's loads of people on the pale grit- Throwing things, rolling in sand, lying there doing absolutely nothing whatsoever... There's wind, and a few bits of fabric tied to poles flying in it. More people. This place would look better with fewer people- I think I'm happy to do my part. So long, fine white grit.

BlueRose

Skarzs... THAT'S FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Rus.... Your personality yet again shines through brilliantly.

The Skarzs

I realize I could have added some things, but I didn't.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Bahahahahaha. I don't much like the ocean- Even though I live less than forty minutes away from one, still not my favorite thing.

@Skarzs That was nice and poetic. Very much so. Hmm, I think you're stuck now- Blue is probably going to constantly coerce you into writing more poetry whether you like it or not.

BlueRose

Haha. I've never been to the ocean, so I wouldn't know what one is like.

I don't coerce! I ask nicely.

Kitsune

Do you still need anything described? I'd like to give it a try. ;D

BlueRose

Sure, go ahead! I refuse no one their urge to output creativity. And it's not like I really need anything described... (Ok, so I did need help with the sunset... But after I got that, everything is for fun.)

Kitsune

BlueRose

How about.... A curtain. (Sorry, that's the least mundane thing that comes to my head at the moment.)