News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Describe Billy the Cosmos Snake

Started by BlueRose, March 31, 2014, 03:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Rusvul

Cold, windy. Snow. White capped peaks. Trees, of the more coniferous variety. Snow is melting, rather wet. Annoying. Beautiful. Cold.

...I love mountains. The ones in North Carolina are phenomenal- Not that I've been to many others, but aside from the roads being terrifying, it's like... The best place.

BlueRose

I can't do anything else until Skarzsles does this one. <3
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Ooh, my brain. It hurts. Make it stop.
This is not from the top of the over-three-mile-high mountain we usually see, but a smaller one.

Mist hangs about, like a thick stew that has trapped everything it touches. The murky grayness hangs clingingly until a wisping wind whispers by, gently blowing it away as one would blow steam off the top of a hot meal. The view revealed is astonishing. Far below, sticking above the low clouds like islands in a lagoon are the tree-covered foothills, ranging out in all directions. To the left, the cloud that had formerly blocked all vision floats away, like some wooly sheep broken away from the herd. Valleys and cliffs below it are touched by light sprinklings of rain, which is collected in the rivers and streams. Then the cry of an eagle cuts in, marking the hunt of some hardy mountain rabbit. The grassy hillside is suddenly awake as the bird catches it's prey. Then, it is gone. All is lost again in a gray, wet cloud; every view, every touch, every sound, hidden in the cloud.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

SUGOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

(Amazing/awesome, for those of you who don't know Japanese)

Otay, I can change it now.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Skarzs

Floating, or sliding off the side of a three-mile-high mountain?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Ummm... One in a really cold place? A glacial one? I don't care.... Both!

Norham Waterpaw

As you watch that frozen mountain
Make it's slow descent,
Water pours, like a fountain,
Melting all away.

It carves through mountains and hills,
Nothing can stop it,
It's immensity gives chills,
Running down your back.

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

The tip a pinprick of light floating across the water glittering in the cold bright light blinding wight and shining. While below a mountain waits huge and hidden in it secret waiting quietly patiently clear and hard and cold floating just beneath the surface and reaching down to touch the dark. From below the light filters threw sending reflections of itself threw cold water a beacon for the under water ferry so that the ships that sail below the waters may not loss there way or crash a warning to the under water ships. but to the boat alas that floats atop the water for they cannot what lies in wait there under.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BlueRose

Love Norham's. <3

.............. No comment on Faiy's.

Faiyloe

Ok so I wen't a bit overboard.  :P  But wouldn't it be cool if there were ships that sailed upside down. 

BlueRose

Well, yeah, it would be cool, but useless for someone trying to describe it irl.

Faiyloe

It's fantasy just go with it.  ::) You of all people should get that.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Wet. Cold. Even more so than the mountain was. Shiny, translucent. Shiny. Shiinyyyyyy. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinyyyyyyyy!