News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Describe Billy the Cosmos Snake

Started by BlueRose, March 31, 2014, 03:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Ok, so I have something interesting for you all to think about.

How might you describe a sunset to someone who hasn't seen a sunset in years, but isn't blind, nor are they stuck inside all the time? (Strange situation, I know. Deal.)

Thanks all! <3

(I have a sneaking suspicion that this thread should probably be somewhere else, but I'm not sure where that might be, so... I'm putting it in the Cellars.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, this time it's an ocean! Or a sunset, whichever one.

A waterfall!!!!

Glaciers

A season (Any season!)

A doughnut!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy the Cosmos Snake. I know you've never heard of him, but go ahead and try to describe him.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

The bright orb has made it's journey across the sky, and is beginning to rest. Far to the west it sinks, blending in with the horizon and turning all around into gold. The heat of the day begins to fade, cooling as the sun casts its last warm rays upon the land. The clouds above are like wooly fluff, reflecting a rosy hue from the sun, and hanging in the orange sky. Now it begins to darken, as the sun makes one last shiny glint, then disappearing behind the edge of sight. Soon, stars will be seen, like little glittering bits shaven from the sun; they will help light the sky with the moon as their queen, who comes to say goodnight to her king, the sun.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

*frozen in shock*

That

description

is absolutely

DELICIOUS.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Faiyloe

Wow that was extremely poetic! I didn't know you had it in you!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

I hide most of what is in me.
Emotionless is life.

Thank you for your. . . approval. I am a rather poetic person; I don't usually let people know that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

you should it would improve your character.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

You as a person. Character as in personality.

BlueRose

Skarzs..... Would you describe a sunrise too? Pretty please with sugar on top? <3

The Skarzs

. . . My personality is what it is. Now you know I am rather poetic, I may. . . improve my personality with it.
Sure, I can do a sunrise.

From the east a new day breaks. Peeking over the snow-capped mountains like a child over the edge of a table comes the sun. The dark blue of the night sky disperses, giving way to an orange light that kisses the clouds with a color as a ripe peach. Higher the sun rises, casting it's warm rays over the frozen earth, thawing the ground and awakening the dormant buds of countless flowers. Steam rises from the ground as frost and dew evaporates into little wisps of white. New life begins, as if the whole world had been waiting for this moment of natural magic to live. A cool wind blows, moving clouds that block the sun, only to have it appear again in warm wonder light. Gone is the dark, gone is the night, for the morning comes!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Ok... My chin literally hit the ground! (Ok not literally you know what I mean)

BlueRose

Skarzs, you are amazing. I bet you could even make a cow sound pretty.

Rusvul

The sun... Er, the earth is spinning around it, and spinning on its own, so, from our point of view, this giant orange thing in the sky looks like it's going down, even though in reality we're just spinning horizontally. It looks... All bright. And sunny. But less so- It's getting darker by the moment, the sky is turning a weird shade of orange... Yeah. Clouds are all pink... and stuff. Moon's almost halfway up in the sky- Can't see it very well yet, though. Wow, it's so... Sunsetty...

I have no idea what that was. Just me spouting random sunset stuff. Not very poetic :P

Quote from: BlueRose on March 31, 2014, 04:23:15 PM
Skarzs, you are amazing. I bet you could even make a cow sound pretty.
Heheheheheh, he's going to have to try now.

BlueRose

That description fits very well with your personality, Rus.

The Skarzs

Maybe not make a cow sound pretty in the way you're thinking, but I could make it sound like you want to barbecue it.

Out on the pasture, standing alone from the others, grazes a cow. But what it actually is, is a meal. Every muscle on the half-ton body can be cut, cooked, and seasoned however you want it. From the hindquarters come the succulent cuts of steak. . .
You get what I'm saying.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.