News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Bedroom Size?

Started by Amarith Waterspring, March 31, 2014, 06:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

How big is your bedroom and do share it with anyone?

I have a kind of small bedroom and share it with my younger sister in a bunk bed. I used to share my room with me three sisters in two bunk beds but now it's just the one.  :-\
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

BlueRose

Mine's a larger medium bedroom. I used to share it with my sister, but then my brother moved out and she got his room, so I have it all to myself.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

BlueRose

It seems small though, because I have a big bed. I'm actually going to get a bigger one when we re-paint this summer.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

BlueRose

My mom keeps threatening to make me move into a smaller room. She's still letting me re-paint though. :P

The Shade

I share a tiny room with my older brother, stuffed full of clothes amd weapons. :P
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Kitsune

I have a medium sized room. I don't share it with anybody, which is why it is probably clean. :D

Tam and Martin

Small room shared with 4 brothers  -_-

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Me vone iz a zecret!!! Meanvhoile...

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lenda

It's a pretty small room--honestly, if it weren't for the bookshelves built back into the walls and up by the ceiling, I probably couldn't fit in much else besides a queen-sized bed and a dresser. Thankfully I'm the only one in it, but it does get messy pretty quickly.
Our spirit flies with you. May you find what you quest for, what you quest for.

Rusvul

One of my rooms is pretty big... So is the other one. Not massive or anything... But certainly big enough for several beds. Not that there's several beds in them or anything- There just could be.