O.O

Oh, hey! O>O Duck face!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Hmm... All I see are a bunch of random words that have no meaning to me. Why do I feel like everyone is getting this but me?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rusvul

Wylder Treejumper

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have no idea what is going on!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Time to drive Wylder crazy. ;D
Start saying Thaumcraft stuff. ;D ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Rusvul

Don't you just hate when you run out of Potentia in your Thaumostatic Harness?

Wylder Treejumper

Ha. Now that you told me what it is, I can find out about it! If I want to...
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on April 09, 2014, 08:56:21 PM
HAR!!!!!
HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR! *Translation: OH YEAH! THAT'S THE SPIRIT JUKKA NEVER GIVE UP!*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Amarith Waterspring

Ok what does this have to do with the Infermary??!??!?  ::)
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Tam and Martin

HAR! *Translation: Nothing*

The Skarzs

Oh, would you just cut it with 'har har harring'!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

HAR! *Translation: NEVAH!*