News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Redwall Infirmary

Started by Amarith Waterspring, March 31, 2014, 11:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

I'M FLUMMINGBUSTED.  AAGH!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

Hurry! Get Ash to the infirmary, he's flummingbusted!!! Wait, what does that even mean?
Freddy

Lady Amber

It's a rare disease caused by a bite from a frog, who has been bitten by a hummingbird, who has been bitten by a flea, who has been bitten by a worm-like parasite thingy. The parasite is quite rare, only found in a remote corner of Northern Siberia. We must do all we can for him at once.

Lady Ashenwyte

AAAGH IM TALKING IN ALL CAPS AND NO PUNCTUATION HELP ME BEFORE IT GETS WORSE AND I START TALKING IN CHAT SPEAK
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

LT Sandpaw

Well doc the treatment can only be found in the Chinese mountain under a incredibly rare flower where a mouse has been in the last ten minutes. You most collect the roots then processed them in waffle butter and smashed together with three hundred, hundred dollar bills.

Do you have the cure here?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Or you could squish him; it's a known cure.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Sister, this good hare has a salad fork in his bottom and two pestering shrews and an angry Friar after him! Please provie assitance to mister Floria Dugglewoff Wilffachop!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Lady Ashenwyte

i mannaged to find som medicin.  Help befor it gets worse

Søren

@Ash
*puts medicine in syringe and stabs syringe into Ash's arm*
Oh wait, missed the artery. Hold on...
*does it again, gets it right*

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

Tanks m8 ur gr8. *Waits for disease to go away*

Søren

*takes off surgical mask*
It was too late. He's using numbers now, there was nothing we could do.

Lady Ashenwyte

Giatí miláo? elli?niká ? (Why am I speaking greek?)

Søren

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on April 16, 2015, 02:25:23 PM
Giatí miláo? elli?niká ? (Why am I speaking greek?)
SHHH.....don't talk. Only sleep now. It will be alright.
*hides black body bag behind back*