News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Infirmary

Started by Amarith Waterspring, March 31, 2014, 11:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I cannot click that link. If you desire to enlighten me in your knowledge of this Yuuzhan Vong, please speak plainly.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

A race from Star Wars that hate technology, steal organs from other races, and enjoy pain.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

*comes back in with spring onions*
I got them!  ;D

The Skarzs

Mmmmmmmm
*Eats an onion straight*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Tam and Martin

*Eats onion ashes also*

HAR!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 08, 2014, 03:51:08 AM
A race from Star Wars that hate technology, steal organs from other races, and enjoy pain.

True for av except zey dinnae zteal organz from ozer racez. Zey grov zem an' zen zrough a gloriouz ceremony vhere a limb iz zacrificed ze zhaperz replace it viz a creature from our 'omevorld Yuuzhan'tar. If ze Yun'o favour ye, tiz zuccezzful an' yer alloved tae advance.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

MY ONIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :'(
*falls to the floor sobbing*

Rusvul

Renaissaince is onion. You heard it here first.

BlueRose

I was feeling slightly vindictive due to a failure on my part to learn a certain spell. The onions were the only things I could take my annoyance out on.

Onion ashes are supposed to be good for the skin, though...
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.