News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Infirmary

Started by Amarith Waterspring, March 31, 2014, 11:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Maybe if Skarz used it he would get a sense of humor...

Scary, right?  :D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rusvul

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 15, 2014, 08:41:16 PM
My face was literally this: _  _
                                     O_O
...Status quo...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Wylder Treejumper

I don't even like that movie...

In fact, I hate it. Too many time paradoxes...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

I can't actually see any of those pictures. . .

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on April 15, 2014, 11:54:34 PM
Maybe if Skarz used it he would get a sense of humor...

Scary, right?  :D
I have a sense of humor; I tell no lie.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

BlueRose

One patch is the equivalent of twelve cups of coffee!

I love her. She's the best character in the whole movie.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Wylder Treejumper

A fitting comment on the quality of the movie...
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

"Meet the Robinsons." Is the movie she's thinking of.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Ooooooh I only saw ten minutes of it. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

I LOVE MEET THE ROBINSONS! IT'S ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FILMS! IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIS!!!!!!!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000