News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

DAB needz U!

Started by Dumble, April 01, 2014, 02:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumble

We's has a contests to find who has the bestest reasons DAB is best. Post here and tell evry beast why DAB is speshul to you. Winner gets candied chestnuts!
I beated that crow wif my big stick!

Leatho Shellhound

I loik DAB becuz it lets us be a wild!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

What about us who aren't very inclined towards the ways of DAB?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Russa Nodrey

^Then you be kicked out of da habbey^

Becauze o' DAB we beese goin' to bed when we wants to!
Freddy

Ruggum

An' get ee tail choppen uff!
Dab! Dab! Dab!

Rainshadow

No baffs!  Lotsa strawbees!  Play all da time!  DAB!  DAB!  DAB!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Lotsa Lotsa fun!!!!!!!!!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

DAB foreva! Let's go steal some st'aw'bee twifle from da kitchens!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ruggum

An' makk a gurt, bigger 'an ee H'Abbey pie!
Dab! Dab! Dab!

Russa Nodrey

Yeah! Make ee cake! Make ee cake! MAKE EE CAKE!!!!!
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

*Wuns towawd da kitchens* *Stawts puttin' flouwa, sugaw, bewwies an' things in a bowl*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

AAAAH!!! The H'abbot found a way in!!
Freddy

Wylder Treejumper

Woat beez a goin on ere' bouts? At furst I thought it were gurt 'ackerz, but naoiw I see 'taint...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

321tumbler

I wike DAB because dew is no wules.

Captain Tammo

Hurr, oi loik ee DAB cuz we doant arf t' take ee baffs with ee watur. Hurr, oi doant loike ee watur, no zurr! An' bedtoime too! Hurr... Oi doant loike ee bedtoime.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior