News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Survival OOC RP!

Started by Dannflor, April 03, 2014, 02:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

I dunno. Actually, it's already started. The thread's up...I guess Dannflor forgot about it.

Thomas Barkshield

AAAAAH If its not too late I would love to do this! Ive got an otter character that is itching for a fight:
Species:Otter
Personality: Jolly, cocky, and can't resist a good laugh even in the midst of battle!
Weapons: Quarterstaff, or whatever he finds on the ground ( His holt thought it too dangerous to give a rowdy lad like him real weapons. )

Cornflower MM

I'm pretty sure it's still running...Somone just needs to PM Dannflor..I don't suppose you';d do it, Thomas? I've already nagged him about this a few times, and you've got a second reason: You gots a sheet!

Dannflor

Ok Lets get rolling! Yes all accepted! Except Thomas What is your Charecters name? The description is great though!
  Ok! I will not be able to post today but all of you are welcom to post on the rp. I already have the post up you have to scroll down the page. Thanks guys!

ps. And Gals
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Cornflower MM

Thank you for adding gals. Am I, or am I not, the only girl here? That's......Weird.

Thomas Barkshield

Sorry, My guys name is Cleese. I dunno, maybe its related to the guy from monty python...

Cornflower MM

*Facxepalm* Oh, no! NOT ANOTHER MONTY PYTHON FAN! Listen, Thomas, you must NEVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS talk to Head, or Hiag, or, if you prefer, HeadinanotherGalaxy. NEVER.

Thomas Barkshield

Muhahahahahahah! Cleese shall spew monty python references until he bursts!

Cornflower MM

No...This is NOT happening.....

Thomas Barkshield

If ou wish for Cleese to stop, you must answer my questions three: What... is your name? What... is your quest? What... is the air velocity of an unladen swallow?

Cornflower MM

UIm..One: My name is Cornflower MM, OR Corn, OR Corny. Two: Uh...I don't have a quest at the moment. Three: It depends on whether you are talking about an African or European swallow.

Thomas Barkshield

Cornflower MM

Okay. The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow is roughly 11 meters per second

Morgazath

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 02, 2014, 04:38:42 PM
Okay. The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow is roughly 11 meters per second
Ow, brain hurt.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Dannflor on May 30, 2014, 03:43:38 PM
Ok Lets get rolling! Yes all accepted! Except Thomas What is your Charecters name? The description is great though!
  Ok! I will not be able to post today but all of you are welcome to post on the rp. I already have the post up you have to scroll down the page. Thanks guys!

ps. And Gals

Quote from: Morgazath on June 02, 2014, 04:58:32 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 02, 2014, 04:38:42 PM
Ow, brain hurt.

What d'you mean? Is it because you have no idea what a meter is? I don't know either. :P Although, take a look at the first quote, guys!