A Computer Game Idea. (Help wanted)

Started by Faiyloe, April 05, 2014, 01:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Oh you will be able to leave the main path...  The program I am using (So far as I can tell) Won't let me do side scrolling so instead it will be done in frames or rooms wen you walk of the edge of the screen you go to the next one.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

The Mask

Hey fairy could I please be added to the list? I would like to help with the lore.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Edraithel

So with that music could you post some links of things that are close to what you're looking for?
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Mask on June 04, 2014, 12:04:23 PM
Hey fairy could I please be added to the list? I would like to help with the lore.

Fairy? Faiy, Mask, dear.

Quote from: Faiyloe on June 03, 2014, 06:04:29 PM
Thanks.

Is that a Yes?

Faiyloe

@ Corn: Yup that it is. you are now on the list.

@ Edraithel: Will do as soon as we get a little more done on the rest of it.

@ Mask: Yes sir will do.

Faiyloe

Those who's said they would help with plot can help me come up with the levels. And the people who are doing lore can help come up with the mystical creatures and stuff...

I added some information about the levels on the first post 

Cornflower MM

Hey, Faiy, my computer time got shortened, so I don't know if I'll be able to help with this or not......I could do the title of the game in calligraphy, though! And credits, and stuff like that, if you want. :)

Faiyloe

That is ok. Just help with whatever you can.

Cornflower MM

Okay! I'll do the writing, then. Would you please got o Corny's Calligraphy and pick what color ink, paper, and writing style? (Please be nice and choose Italic!)

Faiyloe

Sure as soon as I have something for you to wright at the moment nothing is really concrete.

Cornflower MM