News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Favourite Redwall Covers?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 10, 2011, 12:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shellhound

I really like the French cover of the Long Patrol:

Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right.
The law of Badger Lords
Lord Brocktree

Lutra

^ I forgot who's in the Long Patrol story, but that looks like an armadillo face.  :P  Is it supposed to be a rat?
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Skalrag of Marshank

Yeah. The bad guys in The Long Patrol are Great Rats.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

I agree with Lutra. They make Damug Warfang look like an armadillo.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

I really like the Russian version of the Bellmaker:

And the British version of Mariel of Redwall:
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Dotti

I like the long patrol figures on the French cover, but doesn't it look like Cregga is swinging a broadsword????  :-\
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Log-a-Log

I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Gonff

Quote from: Nightfire on September 14, 2011, 11:07:24 PM
I really like the Russian version of the Bellmaker:

Oh, I really like that one.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Nightfire

Redwall Musician

The Rakkety Tam cover I read looked like this:

I like how Tam looks, but Gulo just looks like some bush with teeth.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

I definitely like the UK version of Rakkety Tam.

Although I have no idea who the people in the campsite are.

Dotti

I think Tam's face needs to be different (more like in the illustrations in the book itself), but I really like the background.  I think the guy with his arms spread is Gulo, probably across the fire from some ermine.
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Coobreedan

Quote from: Nightfire on September 14, 2011, 11:07:24 PM
And the British version of Mariel of Redwall:

I love that one. It also reminds me of Cluny vs Matthias.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.