Favorite Dibbun

Started by Redwall Musician, August 10, 2011, 08:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

Do any of you have a favorite Dibbun or babe? I like Rollo a lot. Don't know really why. Guess he was just so smart and cute.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Skalrag of Marshank

Oh, Rollo, I love him! He is so adorable in the TV series I started crying.

Seeka founder in da stones, Ahoy, ahoy!  ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Probably Rollo.

I crack a rook
With a book...

xDDD. That scene with Lettie, Basil and Ambrose was brilliant, just brilliant.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Dotti

Hmm, I like the two dibbuns in Pearls of Lutra (I believe) that found Blaggut and his captain.  They were adorable!
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Gonff

I like Baby Dumble. When I was reading Salamandastron to my brothers and we came to a new chapter they would always ask "Do we get to hear more about Thrugg and Baby Dumble in this chapter?"
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Coobreedan

Ferdy And Coggs from Mossflower! I'm reading the bit where they're captured.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

How come the one dibbun in the Bellmaker had a name, Furrtil, but the other was just called 'The Mousebabe'. I mean, seriously, couldn't Mr. Jacques have named the blighter? Anyway, my favorite dibbun is Dumble.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Nightfire on August 11, 2011, 04:00:56 PM
How come the one dibbun in the Bellmaker had a name, Furrtil, but the other was just called 'The Mousebabe'. I mean, seriously, couldn't Mr. Jacques have named the blighter? Anyway, my favorite dibbun is Dumble.

Brian Jacques said that there's always some person in a family who is just "the baby", with no name. He decided to put such a character in his book.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Matthias720

My favorite Dibbun would have to be Fuffle from Martin the Warrior. I can't help but laugh when he threatens Ballaw with the wooden ladle. XD

Galedeep

Dumble! I love that little fellow!

Lutra

Sam Squirrel when he was a babe was one smart cookie for not saying anything.  ;D
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwall Musician

Arven (spelling?) was so mean, but so funny. He is one of my favorite also.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Dotti

AHHHHH, I completely forgot about Dumble!!!!  He and Thrugg are some of my favorite characters!!!  Ok, the guys who discovered Blaggut are out the window.  DUMBLE WINS!!!!
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Skalrag of Marshank

Quote from: Lutra on August 11, 2011, 07:01:35 PM
Sam Squirrel when he was a babe was one smart cookie for not saying anything.  ;D

Oh, I love Sam Squirrel! He's sooooo cute!! ;D  I wish he had had a bigger role in the show...
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Log-a-Log

Rollo was my favorite, especially when he kept calling General Ironbeak "General Pongo"
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart