News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Very Evilly Evil Topic Where You Do Evil Stuff And Act Evil And Etc.

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, April 20, 2014, 01:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Pretty zelf explanatory. AN NAY ZMOILIEZ!!!!! *Putz an anti-zmoily force-field aboot ze topic*

Avroight, na' zat zat'z oot o' ze vay Ah'm gaein' tae gae over 'ere and torture zome villagerz for a vhoile! *Goez over tae a spot an' doez zaid action*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

*sets fire to Jukka's hair*
(oh, I so wanted to break into the dumb ways to die song just then)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Burnz Jukka'z zmoiliez intae azh*
NAY ZMOILIEZ!!!!

...*'e zayz in very big an' angry-red letterz*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

*Extinguishes my blazing hair* *Smacks Rachel hard with a piece of plywood in retribution* ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shade

Quote from: rachel25 on April 20, 2014, 03:30:19 PM
*sets fire to Jukka's hair*
(oh, I so wanted to break into the dumb ways to die song just then)
You're meant to set fire to your own hair, not someone else's. ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, NAY ZMOILIEZ!!!!!! *Burnz av zmoiliez tae ze ground* HAHAHAHA! Na' ze next beazt tae uze a zmoily getz turned intae mud! AHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! *Burnz zome mud az proof*

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 20, 2014, 03:25:45 PM
 *Sets fire to the Easter bunny*
*Sets fire to Santa Clause*

TRY GETTING GIFTS FROM HIM THIS YEAR KIDS!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Tam and Martin

*Shoves dynamite down someones throat then puts a lit match down also*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

ACH! NAY ZLOILIEZ!!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

*Ztranglez zmoiliez* YAHAHAHA!!!!!