"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Magical Vending Machine Game

Started by Matthias720, August 12, 2011, 05:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

Gets an armless failure.

Insert an armless failure...
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Gets The Failure.

Inserts an armless success.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Dotti Dillworthy

Gets an armless success.

Inserts crown.

Lady Ashenwyte

Gets the Swaglord.

Insert a Tyranid...
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Vilu Daskar

Groddil

Gets a copy of Lord Brocktree.
Inserts his brother

Vilu Daskar

Gets a chicken without wings.

Inserts a  ???.

Dotti Dillworthy

Gets a Forgetfulness Potion.

Inserts a copy of Snape's copy of Advanced Potion Making.

Groddil

Gets a copy of Basic Potion Making.

Inserts a pine marten.

Lady Ashenwyte

Vilu Daskar

Gets ...DEEEERC.

Inserts a buffalo.

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Vilu Daskar

Gets a red leaf.

Inserts A map of the world.

Dotti Dillworthy

Gets a globe.

Inserts a basket of bananas.