News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Changing "The Avengers" Poll.

Started by Tam and Martin, May 06, 2014, 12:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite Avenger movie of these choices?

Captain America: The First Avenger
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Thor
Thor: The Dark World
Hulk
The Incedible Hulk
Iron Man 1
Iron Man 2
Iron Man 3
The Avengers

Tam and Martin

This is a poll where we discuss things about The Avengers. The poll will change every few months.

First question: Who is your favorite original avenger?

(I added Nick Fury in there for no reason  ;))

BTW, Guess who the first vote for Captain America was from?? (HINT: Look at my Profile Pic and you will figure it out  ;D)

EDIT: This will be a poll on the MOVIE The Avengers. Not the comics, books, etc.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jetthebinturong

Um those aren't the original Avengers. Those are the movie Avengers, The original Avengers were those -Black Widow and +Spiderman
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on May 06, 2014, 04:43:07 PM
Um those aren't the original Avengers. Those are the movie Avengers, The original Avengers were those -Black Widow and +Spiderman
I meant the movie Avengers. I didn't want anyone to want me to add per say, Quicksilver for example. I will modify it.

Wylder Treejumper

CAPTAIN AMERICA! WOO HOO FOR THE ORIGINAL!!!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tam and Martin

AMEN!

I don't see why so many people like Iron Man though....

Wylder Treejumper

He's got a cool suit, but besides that...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on May 06, 2014, 04:43:07 PM
I thought Ant Man was one of the original. . .

THOR! WWOOOOOOOO!!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Thor would be second Fav.

Here is my list:

Captain America
Thor
Hawkeye
Iron Man
Black Widow
The hulk.

Wylder Treejumper

Agreed. Thor is cool. The Hulk is just too stupid to be interesting.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

Yeah, Plus I didn't like the person very much.

The Skarzs

Except for the fact that he is possibly the strongest human to live. (Getting stronger as he gets madder)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Stupid=strong does not =good idea.

Just saying...
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

If you have all that strength and you aren't smart when you use it then it is almost worthless and dangerous.

The Skarzs

Valid points.
It's what makes him an interesting, if not likeable, character.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Not really. He just broke stuff... Even when he was not supposed to.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington