News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Who's Your Favourite Marvel Character(s)?

Started by rachel25, June 15, 2014, 07:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

So, who's your favourite Marvel character(s)? By the way, they have to be Marvel. No DC characters allowed here!  ;)
My ultimate favourite Marvel character is Magneto. (Duh  ::)) I like him because he's such an interesting, complicated character. You can't just point to him, and say, "He's a bad guy!" I enjoy looking into why, he's like he is. I also really like Mystique.  ;D

Jetthebinturong

Deadpool, Taskmaster, Nightcrawler, Magneto, Doctor Doom, Spiderman, Iron man etc. etc.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

rachel25

I like Nightcrawler too, and Iron Man.  :) And Loki, he's cool.

W0NWILL

Iron Man all the way! Daredevil is pretty cool too.

Gonff the Mousethief

Capn Murica, Ant-Man, hawkeye, Rocket, and Groot. Also Nick fury and professorX
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Wylder Treejumper

Just one? That'll be the Captain, then. Just thought of something... There are Brits on here, right? What do you guys think of Captain America? I mean, there's no Captain United Kingdom or some such... ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

rachel25

I'm a Brit! And, he's alright, to tell the truth, first time I watched Captain America, I was howling by the end. I just found it so funny, but I'm a more serious Marveler now. (Forgive me my sins!!!!)
I think Deadpool is pretty cool, and I also like Storm. Spiderman is alright, depending on which film I'm going by.

The Skarzs

Thor is cool; Doctor Doom; the Iron Man suit, not necessarily Tony Stark; Magneto is okay; Hulk is. . . interesting.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on June 16, 2014, 05:25:25 AM
Just one? That'll be the Captain, then. Just thought of something... There are Brits on here, right? What do you guys think of Captain America? I mean, there's no Captain United Kingdom or some such... ;D

There's no Captain UK no but there IS Captain Britain and he's way cooler than Captain America, he's magic and his power is altered by how much willpower he has also it was MERLIN who gave him his powers. Beat that Rogers, Brian Braddock could wipe the floor with Cap any day.

Also there's Union Jack, he's awesome
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Is this something that is going to turn into 'who will win in a fight'? ;) Like "Who will win, Thor or Superman?" "Thor or Hulk?" "Hulk or Superman?" "Iron Man or Colossus?" etc.
I don't think they would actually fight, seeing as they both have enough smarts and honor to know that neither would be on the wrong side.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I think my favourite is Iron Man, just 'cause he's awesome.  I mean, he CREATED his own super power!  Much cooler than Batman, 'cause Iron Man can fly and shoot tank missiles and do all sorts of awesome things.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

Yeah Storm is awesome!
I think Beast is really cool, and Professor X is alright. Colossus is really cool too.