1 (7.7%)
Wolves
4 (30.8%)
Mountain Lions
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Rainshadow

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 24, 2014, 04:32:40 PM
I think I'm going to leave......There's too many carnovores in this topic for the vegetarian......

Don't worry, Corny, I'm not a vegetarian, but I get sick at the sight of raw meat (or even talking about raw meat), and I hate trying new types of meat.  You and I can be sickened by the others together.  :P

(By the way, I voted for owls 'cause they're awesome.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

YAY! Another owl fan! Strictly speaking, I'm not a REAL vergetarian, (You should taste my mom's beef stew! DELICIOUS! The beef's grass-fed and grass-finished. It's the only beef I'll eat.) but close enough.....ERGH!! BLECK!!!

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Dag Downyfur on June 24, 2014, 04:24:20 PM
I've never had eel, but I wouldn't mind trying it.
AWESOME! I like people who aren't afraid to try new things.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russa Nodrey

Hmm, um...let me see, uh...I'll have to choose weasels.
Freddy

Cornflower MM

Then you and Head must get along splendidly.

Russa Nodrey

Uh.....I like stoats better, but they aren't on the poll.
Freddy

rachel25

I chose wolves, but if there'd been otters I would have choose that. Now if you'll excuse me, I have the world to save.  :P

Cornflower MM

Rachel, are you alright? You keep jumping out of and off of things. I'm getting worried about you physical health, and your mental health, too. There's only so many impacts you can make before dying or going crazy.

Tam and Martin

I agree. We should speak with a doctor immediately.

Cornflower MM

*Raises hand* I'm perfectly able......Grr.....*Shuts mouth* *hands potion to Rachel*

Rainshadow

Quote from: rachel25 on July 15, 2014, 06:24:47 PM
I chose wolves, but if there'd been otters I would have choose that. Now if you'll excuse me, I have the world to save.  :P

What is it with you and the sudden increase in Supernatural GIFs?  I thought that was my job!  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

She's Rachel - Of course she'll do stuff like that! Or randomly decide to comunicater with GIFs.

Tam and Martin

Cornflower MM

Sea, Tammy. Bia. Bia Tá go maith. Agus, is é bia freisin bia. Bia Uaireanta maith, bia uaireanta dona. Ach, mar sin féin bia. Ó, beagnach am dom chun bia a dhéanamh .......

Tam and Martin

All food is good! None is bad! It is just different mixtures of food I don't like.