News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Amber's Bakery

Started by Lady Amber, June 23, 2014, 07:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Here I have anything you want, from bread to cake!(Except cookies, that way I don't steal Corny's business)

BlueRose

Uh, what about Hobbit's shoppe? She does cake. And pastries.

(Don't tell her that I'm defending her yet again. She'd skin me alive.)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

FloweringStar

*grabs Rose by the ear* Stop it, Rosie Jo. I'm a big girl.

*smiles at Amber* Go ahead and sell whatever you like, Lady A. We'll just be competition.

Do you have cheese danishes?
Sekai de ichiban ohimesama. ;)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: FloweringStar on June 23, 2014, 10:13:45 PM
*grabs Rose by the ear* Stop it, Rosie Jo. I'm a big girl.

*smiles at Amber* Go ahead and sell whatever you like, Lady A. We'll just be competition.

Do you have cheese danishes?

*Iz literally 'overin' o'er Star* Did zomebeazt mention Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeze???
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

I want cheese! I WANT CHEESE!!!! *Hovers over Head, who's hovering over Hobbit*

Lady Amber

*Hands cheese danish to Hobbit, Head, and Corny* Thanks, Hobbit. I didn't actually think about your Shoppe at first.

Amarith Waterspring

Can I have a 3 tier vanila cake with Chocolate icing and sugared red roses?  ;)
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Amber

Here ya go, Amy! *Hands Amy a 3 tier vanilla cake with chocolate icing and sugared red roses*

BlueRose

Can I have an eclair? Hobbit won't give me any.....
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Amarith Waterspring

Yuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmyyyyyyyyyy...........................
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

May I have black berry pancakes? I have the bl;ackberries! *Holds out blackberries with a rather scratched hand*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Lady Amber on June 24, 2014, 07:11:34 PM
*Hands cheese danish to Hobbit, Head, and Corny* Thanks, Hobbit. I didn't actually think about your Shoppe at first.

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!! *Eatz cheeze*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Amber

*Hands Rose an eclair, and takes the blackberries from Corny and gives her pancakes(with the blackberries in them)*
@Tam: What kind of food?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'ov aboot zome Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze???                                          *Continuez eatin' cheeze*