The Quest For The Black Treasure; RP thread Part Two

Started by rachel25, July 05, 2014, 06:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

OOC: Ok, people, we're starting the next morning from where we left off. Here's a link to the old topic.

BIC: Toka opened his eyes slowly. He was looking up at a ceiling he thought he recognised.
He groaned, and rolled onto his side, the side that was not throbbing. The room he was in was dark, and quiet big. He could hear the breathing of other creatures. He also thought he saw the shapes of another creature in a bed across the room.
Toka felt so ill, he didn't even care that he was in a bed. He just lay there, breathing, in pain.
----------------------
Perry also woke up, he was in a guest room at Redwall Abbey. He sat up, and rubbed his eyes. He could see sunlight just wanting to burst through the curtains.
Perry got out of bed, and crossed the room. Upon reaching the window, he threw open the curtains. Sunlight flooded into the room, and outside was completely white.

Cornflower MM

Arya woke up, toasty warm, in a bed, with a red ceiling above her head. She shot up, then remembered what had happened yesterday. She wondered if it was too early to get up, or if she was supposed to stay in bed, or what.

rachel25

Perry looked out of the window with a feeling of pure delight. It was so beautiful!
He actually had no idea what to do now. He didn't even know what time it was.

Faiyloe

Arnath rolled over in bed. She had insisted that she slept in the infirmary to stay close to Toka. "Good morning, You are awake," She said When she heard Toka. She hoped that he was in a better mood this morning. He had not been in a good shape when she had found him.

Raxanna Marched in front of the men. They had been going all night and now she could see the bell tower threw the trees. The lite of the rising sun making it glow blood red. That was the place in the riddle. This was where she would find answers. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Toka realised it was Arnath, and smiled ever so slightly. Then panic filled him, "Where's my sword?" He demanded, trying to sit up, but fell back down onto the matrass swearing as pain swept over.   

Faiyloe

"Don't worry I hid it under your bed. The sister didn't notice," She said with a grin,

rachel25

Toka sighed in relief, and let himself relax a little. "So, now what?" He asked, his eyes closed.

Faiyloe

"I don't know you where the one who wanted to come here," She said

Cornflower MM

Arya walked over to the window, and peered out. Just then, the door opened, and the Abbey Sister Anise poked her head in, not realizing that she had startled Arya so badly that if she had her sword in her paws it would be at the Sister's neck. "Good morning." She said pleasantly."Good morning." Arya replied guardedly. The Sister hesitated, then continued. "Er, breakfast will be served in a few minutes...Perhaps you'd like to wake your companion? He's acrosss the hall...." She said, then withdrew her head, shutting the door gently. The creature that Anise thought was her companion could only be Perry, Arya realized. She sighed and threw off the night gown (She hated those things) and put on her regular clothes, that had apparantly been laundered. That done, she walked across the hall and knocked on Perry's door.

Jetthebinturong

Kaijo Helmos' first thought when he woke up was Huh, I'm not dead followed quickly by Where in the name of all that is holy am I? he could hear quiet voices somewhere across the room. He opened his eyes and looked in the direction of the voices, there was a mouse and a strange looking squirrel, the latter was lying in bed. Kaijo sat up, folded up on the end of his bed were his tunic (which was slashed to ribbons) and his cloak (which was mercifully undamaged), lying across the top of them was his sword. The caracal climbed out of bed, wincing as he put pressure on his right leg. He reached for his sword and grasped it by one of the crossbars, using it to take the pressure off his injured leg. Feeling a slight restriction in his arm, he looked down to see that his upper arm had bandages wrapped tightly around it. After a quick examination of his body he found that he was covered in many such bandages. Sighing, he made his way towards the door. He cursed quietly as his blade clinked against the stone floor, he had hoped to get out of the room unnoticed
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

Arnath sat up, She heard the creature in the bed across the room get up and struggle to the door. Again she was unable to place what he was which puzzled her greatly but she could tell that he was in pain and having trouble walking.

"You need help?" She asked.

Jetthebinturong

Kaijo shook his head "No I'm fine" he continued limping towards the door, pausing for a second he turned around "You don't know where my wife is do you? Lynx, tall, carries a crossbow, wears a purple tunic, speaks with a strange accent? Smile brighter than the noonday sun, light on her paws, muscly, know her?"

OOC: He can't tell she's blind from this distance
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

Arnath paused "Linx," She said slowly ignoring irrelevant pieces of information and only taking in the ones that mattered. Light on her paws strange accent. She did not know what a Linx was "Is that like a cat? I think I met her yesterday but I don't know where she is now," She said.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall had gotten no sleep. There were rings under his eyes. He just COULD NOT sleep! He got out if bed a tad early, and went to the kitchens, where he could smell delicious food!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Toka hadn't answered Arnath, he didn't have anything to say. He did however, watch the strange cat across the room, and listen to the conversation between him, and Arnath.
"Um, Arnath?" Toka spoke unusually quietly, "Where are my clothes, and bag?"
--------------
Perry had just finished getting dressed, when he heard a gentle knock on his door. "Come in." He called, just finishing tying his shoelace.