News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Treasure Hunter RP Sign Up

Started by Morgazath, July 05, 2014, 11:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

Hello, everybody. I'm starting a new RP and I hope you can sign up and enjoy.

Storyline: A team of treasure hunters who had recently formed wish for glory and fame. So to do that, they must gain a magnificent and rare treasure: The Dragon Stone.

Rumored to be in the heart of a great mountain on a distant island in the middle of a great ocean. The travelers must cross the Serpent Plain, the Fire Forest, the Frozen Pass, and finally the Never Ending Hurricane that surrounds the island.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Species:
Weapon:
Clothing:
Other: (Optional)

I'll need 6 characters to begin this RP, but since I'll be the leader of the team, I need 5 more. Each person must have one AND ONLY ONE character.

For Morgazath's Character
Name: Slaysen Silverhound
Species: Ferret
Personality: Quiet and reserved, loyal and would sacrifice himself for a friend.
Weapon: Spear and longbow.
Clothing: Black pants, boots and shirt. Wears black armor on his chest, arms and legs.
Other: (Optional)
[close]

For Cornflower's Character
Name: Arya Redtail
Species:Squirrel
Personality:Sweet, kind, and completely un-trusting, until she gets to know you. A good leader type, but accepts authority....Barely. Her temper is as hot and fiery as her red fur, and fierce and feisty. A bit sassy, too, and she has good common sense, and tries to stick to honor wherever she can, even though it's not always possible.
Weapon: A bow with full quiver, hand and a half sword, and a dagger.
Clothing: Blue tunic, same color cape,tall slim brown boots, a green hat, and a plaited green rope belt (With matching scabbard hanging form it)
Other: (Optional) Good with herbs, Arya has good aim, and she's strong, although her slim figure doesn't look it.
[close]

For Jet's Character
Name: Asol Helmos
Species: Lynx
Personality: Asol is friendly and jovial but quick to anger. He is very protective over friends and family. He's not the brightest spark with an average level of intelligence however he's good at getting out of difficult situations and has vision that is the equivalent of an eidetic memory. He is headstrong and brash
Weapon: Bow and arrows, shortsword and dirk
Clothing: A hooded blue tunic and a brown belt with a gold buckle
Other: Sensitive to the cold despite his species and overreacts to it. Son of two of my other rp characters Kaijo and Misak and younger brother of another character named Sasam
[close]

For Russa Nodrey's Character
Name: Roya
Species: Squirrel
Personality: Brave, cheerful, and somewhat analytical.
Weapon: A sword, 2 daggers, and a sling.
Clothing: A green tunic, a chest plate thingy, and a belt+a scabbard across her back.
[close]

For Captain Snowfire's Character
Name: Vrak Silth.

Nickname: Silth.

Title: None.

Species: Sable.

Alignment: Netruel.

Weapons: Broadsword, shortsword.

Appearance:

Fur: Dark Brown.

Eyes: Hazel.

Cloths: Studded Snakeskin Tunic and Cotton Breeches.

Distinguishing marks: Scar ranging from the tip of his left ear to just below his right eye.

Personality: Happy and Care-free.
[close]

For Skarz's Character
Name: Ruffgar Rauden
Species: Sea otter
Personality: Usually comes across gruff, though it might not be what mood he actually is in. Though he doesn't smile much, he does enjoy joking around. He tries to be friendly; is generous, and has a firm will. Will fight to the death for those he cares about.
Weapon: Strange spear with both metal ends shaped as such:
   /\
^||^
Clothing: Breatplate made of dark iron, and a gray tunic; wears gloves.
Other: (Optional) Is an avid metalworker
[close]
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

I shouldn't, but I'm bored. I'll join.

Name: Arya Redtail
Species:Squirrel
Personality:Sweet, kind, and completely un-trusting, until she gets to know you. A good leader type, but accepts authority....Barely. Her temper is as hot and fiery as her red fur, and fierce and feisty. A bit sassy, too, and she has good common sense, and tries to stick to honor wherever she can, even though it's not always possible.
Weapon: A bow with full quiver, hand and a half sword, and a dagger.
Clothing: Blue tunic, same color cape,tall slim brown boots, a green hat, and a plaited green rope belt (With matching scabbard hanging form it)
Other: (Optional) Good with herbs, Arya has good aim, and she's strong, although her slim figure doesn't look it.

Jetthebinturong

I'll join, just let me think of a decent character

Name: Asol Helmos
Species: Lynx
Personality: Asol is friendly and jovial but quick to anger. He is very protective over friends and family. He's not the brightest spark with an average level of intelligence however he's good at getting out of difficult situations and has vision that is the equivalent of an eidetic memory. He is headstrong and brash
Weapon: Bow and arrows, shortsword and dirk
Clothing: A hooded blue tunic and a brown belt with a gold buckle
Other: Sensitive to the cold despite his species and overreacts to it. Son of two of my other rp characters Kaijo and Misak and younger brother of another character named Sasam
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Morgazath

Cornflower, you are accepted. Can anybody tell me how to use that spoiler thing that hides your post unless someone posts on it?
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

[ spoiler ] Put what you want hidden here [/ spoiler ] If you want to get REALLY fancy, here's what you do: [ spoiler = Put whatever here] [/ spoiler ] Take out the spaces, and you're set. ;)

Morgazath

Cornflower MM

You're welcome! If you do it right (Doing an example) the fancy pants way, it ought to look something along the lines of this:
Example!
See?
[close]
If you want to do the boring way, then this is what it should look like:
Spoiler
See?
[close]

The Skarzs

You missed Jet's character. :P
Any limitations to species?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Morgazath

Just nothing huge like a badger or wolverine.

Russa Nodrey

My sheet
Name: Roya
Species: Squirrel
Personality: Brave, cheerful, optimistic, and somewhat analytical.
Weapon: A sword, 2 daggers, and a sling.
Clothing: A green tunic, a chest plate thingy, and a belt+a scabbard across her back.
[close]
Freddy

Morgazath

Russa Nodrey

Can I add something onto Roya's personality?
Freddy

Morgazath

Morgazath

Cornflower MM

Advertise in your sig. Pester people by PMs. ;)