News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

'True' if False

Started by James Gryphon, July 07, 2014, 01:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

True not only is it tasty but its incredibly good for you, you know what they say
"A bottle of sanitizer a day keeps the doctor at bay."

ToF the world will end on 2012 :P (Yes I realize we are past 2012)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

True! Everyone knows that aliens secretly transported us to a bubble universe and wiped our memories!

ToF: I hate LOTR.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

True. You think the writing is poor and the characterization is worse, and make constant references to it hoping that people will mock it as the terrible series that you believe it is. Secretly it burns you up that nobody has done so yet.

True or false: The purpose of baseball is to hit as many batters with the ball as possible.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

True! Everyone knows that the reason it is called baseball is because early games were held between warring military bases!

ToF: The purpose of basketball is to shoot wicker baskets.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

True it is seen as great athletic skill to shoot wicker baskets full of snakes with a shotgun.

ToF Having a pet leech on you is good for your blood.

James Gryphon

True! This is common knowledge and has been highly recommended by the most prestigious doctors and medical institutions. When people have bad blood, leeches suck it out of their body. They are like kidneys for your blood. The more leeches, the healthier your blood is, and the better off you are.

True or false: Caffeine is an essential nutrient.
« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

Haha I can just see someone walking around covered in leaches, "I read it was good for you online"

True, It is a well known fact, everyone knows that college students are really smart, that is because they drink gallons of caffeine loaded drinks daily this causes an extra alertness in the brain making them extra smart.

ToF Star wars is a show every kid should be able to watch and quote.

Delthion

True! Everyone knows that star wars is the best thing known to man!

ToF: I know nothing about Star Wars.

LT Sandpaw

False everyone knows about Star Wars it's illegal not to in fifty countries.

ToF Its a good idea to eat coconuts with the shell on.

Skyblade

Lol I love this game!

True because if you eat the shells you are likely to gain more carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins, which will provide you with more ENERGY!!

True or False: You should choose C for every answer on a multiple choice test.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

LT Sandpaw

True everyone knows that the word correct starts with C so C is the correct answer for every multiple answer question.

ToF Real life is really just a video game.

James Gryphon

True. It runs on the Playstation 5, the xBox 1440, and the Nintendo Tii. 'You' are being controlled by an alien on one of these advanced game systems. When you die, you'll be brought back to life to see if you can get a better high score.

True or false: Games Jryphon is a real person and my identical twin.
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

True, because it totally makes sense for twins to have almost exactly the same name as one another. If they look almost the same, why not be named almost the same as well? LOGIC. And the fact that you have never mentioned such a person until now suggests that you are using reverse psychology to make us believe that he does not exist when, in fact, he does.

True or false? It's a good idea to stretch the page.

James Gryphon

True. The staff loves it when people do this because it makes it easier to read the page. Scroll wheels aren't nearly as efficient as hitting the left and right arrow keys, and the brain processes text better if you scroll right (hence why advertising on billboards is so successful). We pretend to get upset when people stretch the page, but never punish them, so that everyone will be encouraged to do this.

True or false: Drawing something on a map makes it real.
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

True! Remember that Spongebob episode in which Spongebob drew things, and they came to life? Same concept is at play here. Of course if you draw something on a map, it becomes real. I mean, life is like a TV show. Right??

True or false? You should wait until the last minute to do your homework.