News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

Your welcome. *Lies down like a dog. Putting my paws over my eyes.* This will never come out of my fur now.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

BlueRose

Don't worry, it'll come out. I think.

*finishes* SO SPARKLY!!! <3 <3 <3!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

BlueRose

Nononono! Purple suits you! Although, now that I look at you... Blue would be MUCH better. Purple looks good, but blue is better.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Morgazath

Rusvul

No, purple is superior to blue. It's objectively subjectively a better color.

BlueRose

Hush, Rusvul. You sound like my mom.

Quote from: Morgazath on September 19, 2014, 06:55:29 PM
Because it'll match your username, right?

Well, it's my favorite color. :)
And it'll match. <3

Morgazath

BlueRose

Morgazath

BlueRose

Morgazath

I might actually look better blue. It's not a girly color like purple. (That's my opinion.)

BlueRose

Ah! I found out something interesting the other day. When the first Disney Princesses came out (Cinderella etc.) Pink was actually the masculine color and blue was feminine... That's why Cinderella wore a blue ball gown.

But nowadays, it's the opposite. Kinda odd, really.

Morgazath

BlueRose