News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

You're a NEKOMANCER is what you are. I can see right through your glamers, they were CLEARLY animated cat skellies disguised as other things.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BlueRose

(No, me)

*laughs maniacally* YOU'RE WRONG!!! I'm NEKOMIMI!! *pulls off tunic, revealing a space-defying maid cosplay with cat ears and a tail* Nekomimi-nya!

(Sorry all, my brain isn't functioning quite well... I thought Harrison Ford was a president earlier.)

-Nya!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Tam and Martin

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

*Awesome British accent*  Dalek army, assemble!  *Thousands of Dalek ships appear in the sky*  *Awesome British accent ends*

Dangit, Rainy, I TOLD you to leave the Daleks in the Time War!

*Awesome British accent*  *Glances at cupboard*  Oh, shush, Rain, they practically BEGGED me to be their leader!  Dunno why, 'cause I'm not a Dalek.  But who cares?  *Awesome British accent ends*

I don't care if they put you on a throne and declared you emperor of the universe, just bring them back to the Time War.

*Awesome British accent*  I shan't.  *Continues commanding Daleks*  *Awesome British accent ends*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Pest control, huh? I've been needing some exterminators in my cave for a while; there's just too many rodents to eat by oneself!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Skarzs

Oh, come on now! It's not like I have them at every meal; just for dessert at dinnertime and to dip in my tea at teatime! Also, they're great for luncheon snacks. And sometimes I have them in my cereal in the morning. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

rachel25

(I read most of this topic after just waking up this morning. Really bad idea)

:-X

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin