News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Mask

YOU STUPID HUMANS DARE DEFY AN ARMY OF DALEKS CTHULHUS AND ZOMBIE...THINGS!STOP IT KNOW OR PREPARE TO BE ANNIHILATED!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rusvul

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

Rusvul

Proper noun as in name. Name as in singular. There is but one Cthulu. You might have creatures with cthonic mutations and a certain rage about them, but I assure you, this is not an army of tentacled gods you command.

The Mask

BlueRose

All my friends are otaku. How did I manage that?

The Mask

SUPER POWERED CTHULHI? HUH HUH?FINE JUST A MINUTE THEN MASK?ALRIGHT.Yes hello it's me am I your friend? *swoons*  You see, my closest friends live 1500km so I don't really talk to anyone much...*faints*YES YES GET BACK INTO THE CUPBOARD FAINTER BOY!

Rusvul

CTHULI? WHAT IS A CTHULI? SURELY NOT A GOD?

Quote from: BlueRose on August 10, 2014, 01:04:30 AM

All my friends are otaku. How did I manage that?
Err...

The Mask

CTHULHU IS A GIANT CTHULHI. THEY ARE SMALLER BUT I HAVE AN ARMY OF SUPERPOWERED ONES.

Rusvul

The Mask

YES THEY ARE CTHONIC BUT ALSO CTHUHLI. HOWEVER CTHULU'S LAW SAYS THEY MUST BE AT LEAST PARTIALLY CTHULHU FOR THEM TO HAVE THE CTHULH PART. THIS CAN BE EXPANDED ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUAL BEINGS AND SUBSPECIES.YES? FOR IF NO, WHY NO?

Rusvul

IF THEY ARE PARTIALLY CTHULU, THAT MAKES THEM CTHONIC, NOT PART CTHULU. THE ONLY REASON A CREATURE OR CREATURES WOULD BE REFERRED TO AS CTHULU IS IF THEY ARE CTHULU- OTHERWISE THE TERM CTHONIC APPLIES INSTEAD OF CTHULU.