The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Morgazath

Quote from: BlueRose on July 07, 2014, 10:09:35 PM
Why change the title? *Grabs Morgazath and whirls him around because Corn has Skarzsles (and I can't do anything about that)*
What did I just do?! :o *Starts to get dizzy from the twirling.* I'm not a very good dancer.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BlueRose

Quote from: Morgazath on July 08, 2014, 05:07:50 PM
Why change the title? *Grabs Morgazath and whirls him around because Corn has Skarzsles (and I can't do anything about that)*
What did I just do?! :o *Starts to get dizzy from the twirling.* I'm not a very good dancer.

*stops* Oops. Sorry.....
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Morgazath

*Dizzyness stops.* I just remembered. I learned dancing from a spanish fellow. *Starts dancing spanish dance.* (I didn't really learn spanish dancing, it's just for this thread.)
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Morgazath

*Continues to dance.* Corn, bring Skarz over here and let us all do a spanish dance. ;D (Sorry, Skarz, but I'll take your anger over a womans any day.)

BlueRose

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BlueRose

Tam and Martin

BlueRose

Tam and Martin

Cornflower MM

Quote from: danflorreguba on July 08, 2014, 05:56:32 PM
What's a BWAS's?

"Brainstorming ways to Annoy Skarzs Club"
(Shortened to BWAS)
That, Danny dear, is BWAS.

Quote from: rachel25 on July 08, 2014, 05:13:26 PM
*watches from under a table, in terror*

C'mon, Rachy! Dance with us!

Quote from: Morgazath on July 08, 2014, 05:07:50 PM

Heeheehee....

Quote from: Morgazath on July 08, 2014, 07:58:49 PM
*Continues to dance.* Corn, bring Skarz over here and let us all do a spanish dance. ;D (Sorry, Skarz, but I'll take your anger over a womans any day.)

*Dances Skarzs over to Morg*