News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

ROTFL

You are evil! I leave the topic and look what happens!... I missed out on all the fun.  ;D

No more kemonos though. This however is completely fine   ;D

Beard and all.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

And since men actually wore that thing It's not cross dressing so It's perfectly ok.   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jetthebinturong

Kimono are a unisex item of clothing, in fact I believe (though I am not 100% sure) they are worn more by men than they are women. They're like medieval robes but the Japanese never stopped wearing them. They are commonly a style of clothing worn in competitive combat
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Delthion

Wow, your tormenters aren't very creative any more, all that they do is dress you in various clothes and make you dance. Everything's the same now. Hopefully that makes the tormenters think of new ideas. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Oh don't worry scarzsles  ;) If we think of anything fun for you Oracle will be included.  >:D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 15, 2014, 04:13:03 PM
Oh don't worry scarzsles  ;) If we think of anything fun for you Oracle will be included.  >:D

Actually, that is part of my plan... >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe