News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Delthion

Very well: I do not particularly care as to your dislike of me, I try to make people who I respect like me, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. So this is my reason for saying "Very well" on my first answer.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BlueRose

What, no pictures of Legos? :P
It's chill. I don't really despise anyone.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

BlueRose

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Morgazath

Quote from: BlueRose on October 10, 2014, 04:48:38 AM
There's always chaos here, Izzy.
Yes, the demented laughing of Bluerose and Cornflower. The screams of their victims as they are tortured until every last breath of life is squeezed from their withered bodies.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

BlueRose

The Skarzs

Neither am I "tortured until every last breath of life is squeezed from my withered body."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Morgazath

It's an exaggerated joke, Sherlock. ;D I'm only messing with everybody. 
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.