The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Because Faiy seems to be in a torturing mood of late! How could I deny her the right to torment you? ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

*Grabs Del by the ears* Skarzs, you can sit on him while I iron his toes.  ;D

Delthion

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 02, 2015, 04:35:45 AM
*Grabs Del by the ears* Skarzs, you can sit on him while I iron his toes.  ;D

0_0  *leaves thread before my toes get ironed*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Delthion on July 02, 2015, 04:41:50 AM
WHAT DID I DO? I ONLY DARED TO SERVE YOUR MAJESTY!

You said so yourself, I am in a touring mood, who better to torturer than the one who foolishly piped up.

Delthion

But that was Soren! Not me!!!

Quote from: SFC"Soren who foolishly piped up."

Cornflower MM

Wow! I loved this topic! Hey Faiy, may I have permission do give Skar a new 'do? *Holds up can of spray paint* It'll was off! In about five years.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Faiy says no. *Holds up Faiyloe puppet.* "Yep! You can't do that!"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.