The Labyrinth RP!

Started by Tam and Martin, July 13, 2014, 09:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unimaginative

Gjorden had been working for about 20 minutes, then saw an opportunity, when Bai Huan shouted "Sir! Come quickly! Aaaaargh". Though he didn't know who it was, he knew it was time to make his great escape when his two warders turned towards the noise.
Being in a offshoot of the main cave, there were no creatures who could see him or the warders, so Gjorden grabbed a big rock in his paw, and smashed it into their heads as quickly as he could. The first one didn't even get a shout out, and the second managed a yelp before being knocked out. As soon as the Jailers were down, Gjorden got to work on smashing the chains at his feet. It would take a few minutes, but that was more than enough time to escape.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The chains were broken! Gjorden celebrated for a moment before getting down to business. Liberating the Jailers of their knives, then sneaking to the entrance of his little cove and checking for enemies. He poked his head out just as Jarg ran by, calling for Bai Huan, but fortunately wasn't spotted. Sticking close to the shadows cast by the torches on the walls, he followed Jarg, hoping to help free Bai Huan, who would be a valuable ally in this "Great Escape".
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Bai HUAN guys  ::)

The weasel cursed his misfortune, the idiot jailer had forgotten where he was, thankfully by the sound of his voice, he was close "Over hear si- Aaaagh!" If that didn't get the fool's attention, he didn't know what would
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Tam and Martin

Jarg continued walking. "Huan, Where are yer - Oh! There yer are! What are you up to?"

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jetthebinturong

The weasel whipped around, dropping the pickaxe and swinging the knife down at Jarg's head

Tam and Martin

Jarg was taken aback. Not in the longest time had he seen anyone stand up to him. Jarg though fast though and grabbed his own spear and twirled it through his fingers in a show of skill.

"You'll regret this!"

He saw Bai's knife come towards his head and he blocked it with a spear. He tried thrusting out at Bai Huan's stomach with the butt of his spear.

Unimaginative

"No yeh don't" said Gjorden, stepping into the cave. He smashed a dagger against the spear, trying to deflect it from from hitting Bai in the stomach. Gjorden then attempted to hit Jarg in the side with what he was affectionately calling "My special rock".

Jetthebinturong

Bai did a backwards roll out of the way of Jarg's spear and leaped to his feet, raising an eyebrow as Gjorden joined the fray. Ducking under the spear, the weasel feinted a strike to the right but aimed his actual strike at the jailer's head, hoping the stoat wouldn't recognize the ploy for what it was

Tam and Martin

When Jarg heard another voice behind him, he really got scared. Two angry jailers against him. He saw Huan try to go for his leg and he heard Gjorden hist his spear. He didn't know if he had succeeded in being able to hit Bai Huan but he assumed he did so he turned on Gjorden and bared his teeth at him. Wrong move. He had left the angry weasel Bai Hun behind him - Fully armed and capable.

OOC: You can go ahead and knock him out Jet. BTW, Nice posts you two!

Jukka the Sling

Meanwhile, Bronwyn was working and trying to think of the best way to take out the jailer. Acacia was still leaning on her spear, not paying much attention to the slaves. Suddenly, the squirrel had it.
-------------------------
Acacia was quietly standing guard, and doing pretty well (as she thought), when suddenly the brown-furred female squirrel over on her left yelped and dropped her pick axe, kneeling to clutch her footpaw. Acacia hurried over.

"I hacked my footpaw," the squirrel moaned, her face wrenched with pain. She was still clutching her footpaw as Acacia bent to take a look at it.

That was her undoing. Bronwyn suddenly grabbed her pick axe and swung it at the vixen's head. Her aim was poor, and only the side of the pick axe hit Acacia, but it was enough. The fox collapsed sideways, unconscious.

Bronwyn quickly looked around. None of the slaves had noticed what had happened, as they were at the other end of the cave. The squirrel turned and started hacking her chains off. Phase one of her escape plan was complete.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Ayra was working steadily, not really paying attention to anyone else.

OOC: I don't really know what to do. . . . . .

Tam and Martin

Damien had manage to get a sharp piece of rock. He found it though, small enough that he could try to pick his lock! He set to work on it. After about 10 minutes he finally got it. Now his wrists were free. He felt this feelign of confidence surge through him. Never before when he was here was he ever realeased from his chains. He slept with them on, Worked, ate and did everything with his chains on.

Now he had to figure out a plan. He decided to go back up the tunnel he was sent down on and see if anyone else needed to get out.

As he walked along, he hid seeing a few minor guards passing him. Finally, he found himself in an opening. In the opening he saw two guards. Each of them were just standing there. Apparantly doing nothing. Then he noticed in front of them the young squirrel Arya. He had to try to free her. He still had his sharp piece of rock so now he needed to get past the guards. He starting waving his hands trying to catch Arya's attention.

OOC: Hope that helped you out a little Corn. I didn't ahve anything to do with Damien at the time either.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall had only been there a week. He did not remember anything that had happened before he was captured. The blue fox had been quite surprised when he was not chained with the group. He was brought to a smaller cave and began working. There was only one slave guarding him, a tall, strong fox. His name was Zanv. He was missing one eye and walked on a peg leg. Marshall knew there was no way past him. He took a small break and looked down a ways to see Arya. At least someone he knew was somewhat close. He went back to work. The pic axe was getting easy to use everyday. Maybe he strong? Was he a miner before? He didn't know, nor would he probably remember. He just kept swinging.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

OOC: THANK YOU!

BIC: Arya blinked. Why was Damian unchained, and trying to get her attention? She fully raised her head, and looked straight at him.

Unimaginative

Rather than hope for Bai Huan to attack Jarg from behind, Gjorden tossed his rock at the jailers head. Jarg sunk to the ground almost as soon as the rock made contact. "Now that we've finished that up, we should find the others." Gjorden said to Bai. Without waiting for a response, Gjorden turned away and headed into the main cavern.

OOC: Assume Bai Huan is with him. I think Damien and Arya, once they are both freed, should meet up with the two of them.

Tam and Martin

OOC: Sure thing.

BIC: Damien continue to get Arya's attention until she noticed him. Then he tried to motion to her that he was going to kill the guards and to look away so they wouldn't think she had noticed something. She seemed to listen to this so now Damien had to make his move. He grabbed a chunk of rock, then inched closer towards the one guard. When he was about 10 feet away from the one, he jumped up and out and brought the rock smashing down on his head. He knew he hit him in the head but he didn't know if he was dead, unconscious, or still alive and well - but he didn't have time to think about that. He immediately grabbed a smaller rock and jumped on the other guard beating it with that. Once he thought the guard was at least unconscious, he checked on the other guard to make sure he was dead. He was. Damien moved over to Arya and asked, "Are you alright?" He offered her his paw to help her up.

-------------------------------

Jarg was now truly and fully scared. Never had he seen anyone fight like these two slaves. He didn't have much time to be scared though. He first felt a surge of pain, then he saw black, and then fell to the ground stunned.