News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Started by Tam and Martin, July 20, 2014, 11:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

No you're wrong, opossums and possums are different, they do not share a genus.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Wylder Treejumper

Not the Australian ones! What I'm saying is in the U.S. we have O'possums, which we call possums, and those are the ones we are referring to.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jetthebinturong

There is not a single species called an O'possum, without the apostrophe, yes, with it, no
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Wylder Treejumper

*shakes head*

Talk about nitpicky!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Boys.....*Possum shakes head*

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

The Mask

Possums are really annoying, they have sharp claws and they keep you up at night cos they keep  walking on the roof. Not the opossums, those are tiny, The real possums, marsupial possums in  Australia are big, and HEAVY!

*Turns into a Australian Possum and starts sitting on Corn.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Cornflower MM

*Enhances size, throws Mask off, and sits in hum and squishes him* Hey! Don't steal my idea!

Wylder Treejumper

Don't challenge her, Mask! It's dangerous to your health!

And after all, if you don't have your health, you don't have anything.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

*Decides to shoot everyone with a high-powered Nerf gun* *Does so*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

*Aims just at Tam rather than everybody in general*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rusvul

Actually, if your hitpoints drop to zero, you don't die immediately. You are unconscious on the floor bleeding out, you lose -1 HP per rounds. If you drop to -10 HP, you die, and then you have to beg your party cleric to resurrect you.