News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

It's Time To Take Over The World

Started by The Skarzs, August 02, 2014, 12:57:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

YES YES, BUT DO YOU AGREE WITH MY PLAN STRANGE COLOURS?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rusvul

Ooh... I like the red one. He's red.

Greetings, red one. I'm Luvvy.

Cornflower MM

*Possum comes in* Yo. Got room for one more?

Rusvul

No. Get out.

...Just kidding. Here, can you hold this twenty pound brass lampshade for a sec?

Cornflower MM

*Possum nods* Sure. Why the heck not? *Possum takes lampshade, increasing size a bit so possum can hold it*

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

Faiy's not here at the moment! NOW TELL ME!

Oh and Possum dear, you know you don't have to post in color right. Stop copping me or you will be the next to disappear.

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

*Awesome British accent*  So... were we gonna take over a thread or something?  'Cause if not, I made muffins!  *Holds up tray of Chocolate Muffins of Death*  Don't worry, I removed the Death from them, so they're just normal Chocolate Muffins.  Really good ones, too!  *Awesome British accent ends*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask

RIGHT IM TAKING OVER A THREAD. CHOOSE YOUR TARGET!MINE IS THE ABUSEMENT THREAD.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rainshadow

*Awesome British accent*  Ooh!  I'll go with you to that one!  Sounds like a heap of fun!  *Awesome British accent ends*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Lets Try Topic King it is some what inactive so there should be little resistance. We can swoop in and take over. 

Cornflower MM

Hey, Eolyiaf, can I join you? *Posasum staggers under lampshade before increasing size again*

Faiyloe

How do I know where your loyalty's really lie!

Cornflower MM

HEY! *Possum considers throwing lampshade, but decides just to scowl*

Faiyloe